Taste of Abu Dhabi @ Du Arena on 9-11 November 2017
The capital’s favourite food, drink and music festival returns for its fourth edition and is set to be even more memorable and entertaining than ever before!
The festival is a food lover’s fantasy – jam packed with the latest, greatest and most exciting restaurants, world-class chefs, an incredible lineup of music, tantalising fresh features and over 100 exhibitors.
A Brief History of Taste
Taste represents foodie heaven, stunning food prepared by the city’s greatest restaurants, world famous chefs, superb drink and outstanding entertainment, all in one stunning location.
We are proud that since launching our first Taste back in 2004, with the support of just a handful of London’s finest restaurants and large helpings of enthusiasm, we have rapidly grown into a global phenomenon that thrills food lovers the world over.
Every year we work passionately to make Taste Festivals inspire and engage more foodies around the world, with one core philosophy at the heart of what we do: to live up to our reputation as the world’s greatest restaurant festivals.
Although the Taste story began in London, Taste Festivals are now a well-travelled melting pot of innovations that we have packaged up and successfully delivered to an international audience from Sydney to Toronto, Milan to Amsterdam, Dubai to Hong Kong.
The Extraordinary Italian Taste Pavilion
A 660sqm area dedicated to the best of Italian cuisine!
- Learn from the masters! See Italian Michelin starred chefs cooking live in the Chef’s theatre.
- Take part in masterclasses and demonstrations held by food artisans and ingredient producers.
- Masterclasses on Gelato & Espresso will be held.
- Café Milano will be one of the main restaurants participating in the Italian Pavilion.
- Enjoy fascinating live entertainment from Italian food artisans including fresh pasta makers, an acrobatic pizza chef, burrata making, sorbet production and much more!
Venue: Du Arena
Taste of Abu Dhabi takes place at du Arena, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Free parking for over 1,000 cars is available within a few minutes walk from the venue.